LEARN THE RIGHT WAY....
Get Started with a driver training course!
Must be 12 years old on or before the day of the course. Must present a valid form of identification at course registration, such as a birth certificate or photo health card.
Courses are available in areas across Ontario.
All Courses Require Pre-Registration
Please click here to download a pdf file listing available dates and locations.
If you do not see a course listed for your area - please check back as this list is updated weekly or contact the Driver Training Master Instructor in your area.
Here's what you need to know to enroll:
- Cost is $40.00 per course (includes all required course material)
- Driver Training courses are in-class only
- Must be 12 years old on or before the day of the course.
- Must present a valid form of identification at registration (Birth Certificate or Photo Health Card)
- Course will be approximately 8 hours including registration, lunch and breaks. Bring your lunch, snacks and water for the day, dress comfortably. Some instructors will provide a lunch at an additional, optional cost.
- Please do NOT bring cell phones, IPOD/MP3 players or any other electronic device.
Have you lost your licence or have you moved? - Click here to download and complete the lost licence or change of address form.